Updated: May 26, 2020
Yippee! We are running our first art and poetry competition for children aged 5-10.
There will be two age categories 5-7 and 8-10.
We would love for you to create either a poem, a piece of art or both!
There will be three prizes for each age category:
1) Favourite poem
2) Favourite artwork
3) Favourite poem with illustration
Each winner will receive a signed book and will have their work on display at Custard HQ for the weekend of 13th and 14th June.
Deadline: Extended until Sunday 7th June
Winners: Announced on social media Friday 12th June
1) aged 5-10
2) one entry per child
3) poems and art must be hand written/drawn on one side of white A4 paper
4) all entries must include age and full name on the front of their work
5) all entries must have address, email and contact number on the reverse of the page or in covering email.
6) entry deadline Thursday 28th May 2020
7) winners will be announced on social media by Friday 5th June 2020
8) winning entries will be displayed at Custard HQ between 13th and 14th June 2020
9) entries cannot be returned so please keep copies should you wish to.
10) as we are unable to gather for a winners ceremony at Custard HQ. We would love our talented winners to make a little film about their work so we can share it.
Entries can be sent by post or hand delivered to:
42 The Old Street
Alternatively email scanned images or photo images including all the information above to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please add Custard Competition in the subject line
TWO FREE COLOURING TEMPLATES
We are offering TWO FREE colouring templates to all our subscribers. If you are not already subscribed, simply visit our website and wait for our, Quiet as...mouse, to magically appear.
Once you have subscribed your free templates of Jelly Dog and Sheridan Squirrel will be emailed to you. Just print them off and get creative. If you would like the templates, but do not wish to subscribe, they are also available to purchase for £1
That's all for now. We can't wait to see your artwork and poems.